Sunday, April 19, 2009

My First Time ;)

Okay, this is my first blog. I've enjoyed reading my friend's blogs and "catching up" on all the things I miss by not living next door to everyone! I decided to try this because I could talk about my family for HOURS and now, lucky for all of you, you can read at your own leisure instead of having to listen to me talk forever!
Today is a good day. Brian is out spending some QT with his dad on the golf course and the kids and I are being especially lazy. Blake and Maddie are sleeping in their rooms and Thomas is "resting" in the TV room - thus, I have a moment to start a blog. I spent 1/2 a day teaching yesterday in the hopes that 6 extra hours of math and reading will help some of the kiddos pass their test in a week. We'll see. The kids and I cleaned up the back yard yesterday while Brian mowed his parent's backyard. Since we all "worked" yesterday, I'm not going to feel bad about doing NOTHING today! Laundry will get done eventually.
If anyone has any pointers on this blog business, please pass them along. Like I said, I enjoying reading my friend's blogs, so I hope my is fun to read also. I think I will post something about the kids - they ARE my favorite topic. -Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment