Friday, April 24, 2009

Thomas is ready for kindergarten






It was time to register Thomas for kindergarten this week. He was so excited to see the school and walk down the hallways. As I did paperwork, he and Brian visited with the teachers there helping. They were so impressed with how quiet he was...they will soon learn the truth! I remember waiting for Thomas to talk for two years, and we've been waiting ever since for him to stop! We looked around the school a little and got to see Blake's classroom - he goes to the same school for his weekly speech sessions. Brian will drop Thomas off in the mornings next year, and then he'll ride the shuttle to my school. I think he's more excited about riding the bus than actually going to school.




Blake and Maddie hung out together a lot this week. Everytime Blake was outside, Maddie had to follow. They built a farm in the backyard and had had fun mixing up the mud in the dog's water dish. Maddie learned to walk in heels this week at Mona's. She was very proud to show me her new look.
We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend after I get done with Saturday school tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have nice weather and spend A LOT of time outside!

2 comments:

  1. He is NOT old enough to be going to KD next year!!! Geez, time flies! I'm sure he is very excited and his siblings seem to be taking it all in stride.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your blog! Saw your comment on FB and thought I would check it out! Your kids are SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete